If you’re thinking about updating your phone system why not consider using a professional voiceover artist to record your company voicemail, phone prompts, telephone greetings and on-hold messages. A professional voice over artist, can provide your company with a customised phone message in as little as 24 hours.
- Select a Voice which gives a good first impression of your company. A voice that sounds trustworthy, clear and projects a professional image.
- Acheive a consistent voice throughout the company. Not everyone likes to record their own voice onto their voicemail and telephone greetings, why not take away this anxiety and use a professional voiceover for all voicemail box recordings.
- A professional voice on a interactive voice response (IVR) can inform the caller of the options available to them and interact with the caller through a series of frequently asked questions. This can save the customer time by directing them to the most helpful person or service applicable to them. This method also saves your live telephone attendants unnecessary calls therefore increasing their efficiency.
Boosting Company Image and Sales..
- Consider the benefits of using a voiceover artist to deliver a creative and persuasive on-hold message. On hold messages are a good way to target your marketing to a captive audience. Telephone marketing campaigns are capable of promoting both sales and support for customers as they wait on the line. Answer frequently asked questions about products or services, saving your business both time and money. An on-hold message provides an opportunity to introduce new products or partnerships. Don’t forget to cross-sell offerings! Not only does a good on-hold message increase customer knowledge about your business, surveys have shown them to enhance a company’s image, retain callers who would otherwise hang up, and increase overall sales.
- Remember your phone system recordings are an excellent opportunity to leave a positive impression with your caller. Assure callers their call will be returned promptly, and that your company really values their interest and business.